Pages

Sunday 14 February 2010

Liar

Shame on you
You’re at it again
You try your best
So tell me just when
You’re gonna give up this foolishness
And just quit
It used to work
But do you honestly expect
Us to believe in the things you say
Dreaming up your schemes at night
So that during the day
You can launch all your fibs
On an unsuspecting public
With your lips juiced up
Dripping with it all
Sometimes small white ones
Some ten feet tall
It’s a wonder how you manage
To get them all in your mouth
The things you say
Are totally without doubt
The biggest crap that anyone can bare
Don’t you know that by now
Your rhymes fall on deaf ears
No you can’t do
Delusional
Stop spilling the chat
Learn to keep your mouth shut
Talking the he said she said
Pure fabrication
Inventing yourself
Without justification
What did the world do to you
Did you get dissed in a pass life
Pray tell
What’s the real reason for your lies
And oh no
Here comes another one
Don’t waste your breathe
I’ve already got some

There yes I said it
Yes you are
You’re a liar and then some
The biggest one by far
Telling stories about people
How can that be fun
The friends that you have
Don’t know what you’re thinking
They sit around with you all day
Smoking and drinking
But you’re a smelt it dealt it
With an added twist
You smell the truth then twist it around
So that it sounds the lick
Thank God there’s no court room
Perjury beyond compare
You would need no prompting
If the judge said “Don’t you dare”
You’d be up on the stand
Talking ‘bout Tom Dick and Harry
And all the things you claim
They did last night with Sally
Talking ‘bout how you brought a house
With white picket fence
With earnings from your record deal
And brought a brand new Benz
You’d be making up stories
The types of tales you would spin
Would be really thick on plot
But on truth
Wafer thin
And in case you may think
That I’m like those other brothas
I’m brotha undercover
And you’ve just been discovered

Falsifying fabricating fictionalising
On your brother
You’re not prejudiced
You’d even lie about
Your sister and your mother
Telling us that your girl
Was a famous singer
Which girl
We’d go to raves
But you’d never ever bring her
So now here’s the coo
This is how I’m gonna drop it
All this lying that you’re doing
Please bro
You have to stop it

I turn a blind eye
I don’t personally mind
I like to see the look
Of the people that I meet
When they say that they’ve just left you
After hearing all your stories
But I absolutely
Positively
Refuse to take the bullshit
When you give me all the glory

Saying I did this
And I said that
Well let me tell you something
Enough is enough
I’ll put my foot in your rump
And then we’ll see
Just how much fun
You get from one lie
You make it seem easy
Well soon I’ll make you see
When happens when you spread rumours
Especially ‘bout me
Think about the consequence
I’m going to tell you so
You’re the kind of guy
That we all watch
On Jerry Springer’s show
The only way that you will
Ever make it on TV
Is if you don’t stop your lying
Carry on and you’ll see
But let me refresh your memory
In case it slipped your mind
Tell one more lie about me
I’ll stick my foot in your behind
Liar!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bee,

    you can feel the venom in this one. It's good and emotive. lol xx

    ReplyDelete