Pages

Sunday 14 February 2010

Sunshine Rain

It’s something that we can’t explain
Through joy and pain
We are sunshine rain
And I’ll never fall in love again
She’s my best friend
Until the very end

If anybody wants to know
I’m telling this to you
The heart and soul is true
No need to fall in love again
Give our fortune and fame
For the sunshine rain

Love isn’t what it seems
Like flowing through a stream
Sometimes just like a dream
Until you feel sunbeams

So if anybody wants to know
I’m telling this to you
The heart and soul stays true
With each day it passes through
I don’t need to fall in love again
Give my fortune and fame
For the pleasure and the pain
That is my sunshine rain

1 comment:

  1. Bee,

    I like the comparison sunshine, rain with pleasure and pain.

    All good as usual.

    Rxx

    ReplyDelete