Pages

Friday 3 July 2009

Leave a Lasting Impression (On Me)

All of the dreams you share with me
All of the things that you see
Makes me glad to be standing
In your light
And despite all that I've been through
I'm willing to spend some time with you
Just a little bit
Of the rest of my life

You see I've
Been running away for so long
But now I've found someone to keep me strong
So when your nights are cold
And you need someone to hold
You can leave a lasting impression on me

All of your joys and all your tears
Are problems solved and heartaches shared
That's the reason why
I'm standing here today
And letting the world know we two
Share the same points of view
Helps me to see
Only the best in you

And there's no way
To change my mind
Now I have someone to show me
The brighter side of life
So when your nights are cold
And you need someone to hold
You can leave a lasting impression on me

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous04 July, 2009

    Bee,

    i'm running out of things to say, you are a man that has truly loved in your life, some of us are not so lucky!

    Roseline x

    ReplyDelete