Pages

Friday 3 July 2009

Breathe

I see you everytime I breathe
I see you with every breath I take
You’re on my mind all the time
When I sleep and when I wake

You are the life within my soul
You make me who I want to be
You are the force that keeps me strong
You are everything to me

Sometimes you touch me like a breeze
On a hot summer’s day
Sometimes you wrap your arms around me
To keep the cold away
Sometimes you whisper words of passion
That melts my heart like heat would ice
Sometimes you tell me that you love me
And take me to paradise

I believe that we were meant to be
I believe that it was destiny
You have such an effect on me
That I see you everytime I breathe

No matter what I say or do
I know that you’ll be there for me
Just as a book needs words to speak
I need you to breathe

I see you everytime I breathe

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous04 July, 2009

    Brian,

    BRILLIANT!

    Roseline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11 July, 2009

    Hi B

    your words took my breath away wow love miss tattoo xx

    ReplyDelete